Tagged by Amooma
1. LAST MOVIE YOU SAW IN A THEATER: Dasavatharam. It was the first movie which….. ahem! It is still classified.
2. WHAT BOOK ARE YOU READING: Memories of Midnight by Sydney Sheldon. Again it is the first time I am reading an English fiction.
3. FAVORITE BOARD GAME: Chess, I guess…
4. FAVORITE SOUND: ahem!
5. WORST FEELING IN THE WORLD: When I can’t keep my promise.
6. WHAT IS THE FIRST THING YOU THINK OF WHEN YOU WAKE: Oh! fcuk… its 12!!! 😮 … I am 30 minutes early.
7. FAVORITE FAST FOOD PLACE. I don’t usually go to any fcuking capitalist fast-food shops. It was just last week I went to Pizza hut and Cafe Coffee Day, as there wasn’t much choices.
8. FUTURE CHILD’S NAME. If it is a girl I have more choices – the names of my ex-girlfriends 😉
9. FINISH THIS STATEMENT.”IF I HAD A LOT OF MONEY I’D… have burned it. Potash is a good manure for Coconut trees”
10. DO YOU DRIVE FAST? It is relative; as per my friends I am a very slow driver. But my dad says I am a speedster.
11. DO YOU SLEEP WITH A STUFFED ANIMAL? : No. I don’t.
12. WHAT WAS YOUR FIRST CAR? If I am right it is some Ford. It was in my 6th standard, my dad bought me this tiny little car. (From Hotwheels)
13. FAVORITE DRINK : Water
14. FINISH THIS STATEMENT, “IF I HAD THE TIME I WOULD… have gone to gym, read books, written blogs, browsed, gone out”
15. DO YOU EAT THE STEMS ON BROCCOLI?: No
16. IF YOU COULD DYE YOUR HAIR ANY COLOR, WHAT WOULD BE YOUR CHOICE? : A gradient of green, blue and red..
17. NAME ALL THE DIFFERENT CITIES/TOWNS YOU HAVE LIVED IN. : Kollam, Hyderabad,Thiruvananthapuram, Chennai……
18. FAVORITE SPORTS TO WATCH.: Cricket
19. ONE NICE THING ABOUT THE PERSON WHO SENT THIS TO YOU. : Matching wavelengths, I didn’t had to edit this post much.
20. WHAT’S UNDER YOUR BED? : Dust. I don’t spend much time in my room, only to sleep.
21. WOULD YOU LIKE TO BE BORN AS YOURSELF AGAIN? Hmm… YES!
22. MORNING PERSON, OR NIGHT OWL? Night Owl.
23. FAVORITE PLACE TO RELAX? Anywhere alone.
24. Of all The People You Tagged This To, Who’s Most Likely To Respond First?: Hari Shanker