Yeah! the vampire girl had bitten me again with a tag and I am supposed to bite 5 others. This time the meme is on,
(1) Posting about 5 different characters you hate.
(2) Passing on the tags to 5 different bloggers (muhahahaha)
So, 5 classes of people I hate the most.
- Religious Fundamentalists – Nice to see that Amooma too have the same class of people in her ‘hate list’. I hate all kind of people who believe in religion. I have seen many people boasting about their religion and religious texts saying “what science have proved today was there in our texts even before 1400/2000/5000 years (as the case is)”. Please don’t waste your life by thinking and following such crap. It is blasphemous to not to use the brain given by him rather than denying a religious text book created by a mortal. (I know it is impossible for a theist to prove the existence of god and for an atheist to prove it otherwise)
- “Politically neutral” – There are this class of people who claim “they hate politics” and they are neutral to politics and they don’t support any political party. C’mon dude, if you don’t belive any political party, if you are not aware of different political philosophies, if you are ignorant about their political acitvities, then you are not fit to live in a democratic country, you don’t have the right to criticize or complain about government policies.
- “Linux-phobics” – I meet lots of this kind these days, even here at the institution where I study now which is world famous for its high quality academics. I won’t complain, it is just the educational system which promoted the use of proprietary softwares which made them the slaves of M$ Windows. But when they say “Linux is so tough” or “Linux doesn’t have any useful softwares” I can feel a vibration rising up from my toe. First thing is, the name of the OS is GNU/Linux. Linux is just the name of the kernel and most of the major components of the operating system was developed by GNU and hence the system has to be called GNU/Linux and not just Linux. Secondly, GNU/Linux will be more user friendly than M$ Windows for a person who uses computer for the first time in his/her life. Can you tell a place other than in M$ Windows where you goto START button to STOP (shutdown) the computer? How can you call this unique ‘feature’ a user friendly one? Where on earth you will have all the necessary packages get installed by default (you don’t even have to install the drivers in most of the cases) other than in GNU/Linux. Simpler things may not always be easiest one. I am quoting these words from my previous post “GNU/Linux may not be user friendly, but for sure it is not IDIOT-FRIENDLY“
- Reality Show fan boys – We all know that it is NOT real. Everything is planned even before the contestants are selected. What is the use in participating or supporting the contestants (SMS, e-mail or whatever). Why can’t you people use that money to call me instead? 😀
- Blogging = Personal Diary = Advertisements – Oh! please don’t say that anymore. It is no more a personal diary. Blogging is the future medium of communication. It will soon challenge the existence of the traditional media. People all around the world can transmit/receive news in no time. The interactivity feature (via comments) make this medium much more stronger than the traditional ones. It is really a relief to the common man to see the real news in the real way in real time. Traditional media are often biased by their sources of revenue and their political backing. There is no other way other than to blindly trust the report if you haven’t seen the incident in real. You don’t have the option to comment on the report if you have seen the incident and the report is biased. But when it comes to blogging, where I can publish the news around me and people can respond on the news item, where I don’t have to satisfy the interests of any parties, I can say that it is the future media. People often refer this to Citizen Journalism. Now there are people who use their blogs as a means of revenue by publishing either content based ads or they even write for the money! Such people are compromising the quality of blogging as well as the authenticity and POWER of the future medium!!!!…. DARN! … I too used to have this ads on my blogs! (and they had banned me… 😀 )
Now the TAGS….. (I have made it 7, because I am a stronger vampire than amooma 😉 )
- My BTech class mate who is a damn 😦 😦 🙂 😦 😦 🙂 😦 😦 (I hate edits 😦 ) – Renji John
- My junior at school/college who owns an ad rich blog (grrrrr…) – Guy in the middle
- My friend ***** ***** (I don’t know whether I can reveal his/her name, lemme ask him/her first 😉 ) who at last, started blogging seriously.
- കുട്ടി-kutty – He/she is still a mystery 😉
- Krishnadev – my student, yeah you heard it right “my STUDENT”… 🙂
- Hari – who chose the red pill
- Abhi – The Royal Mexxian